Microsoft Excel in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course combines 4 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 – Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA in 6 Simple Projects
Topics covered in this course apply to Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 (Microsoft/Office 365)
Enroll now to go through a deep dive into the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer I will use my 20+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced-level topics.
At the completion of this course, you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with the confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought-after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH, and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s Add-In, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day-to-day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
- 18+ Hours of Step by Step Video Lectures by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Downloadable Exercise Files to follow along and practice with
- Additional Exercise Files are provided at the end of each major section (101, 102, 103, and VBA) that you can download and practice the skills you’ve learned
- Section Quizzes to Test Your Knowledge of the Lecture Topics
- QA board where you can post questions, and screenshots of your progress and communicate with the instructor and fellow students in the course.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newb to Excel Guru!